Our social lives are increasingly digital but…
Real-world connections have never been more important.
Are you a dancer, a climber, a dungeons and dragons enthusiast, a scout? these activities may well be discovered online but what we are doing is a real activity with real people. We want good, well-presented information so that we can get out there and do stuff!
Find your community wherever you go
As a flamenco dancer, you are a regular at classes and local festivals, but what if you move to a new city, or plan a holiday, and want to find out about local classes and events? The problem is where do you look? Nothing is events focussed – perhaps there is something on Google, but it is littered with a lot of irrelevant information; maybe one of the social media sites has something, but often you either need to know what to look for, or it’s a closed group; local notice boards might help but you need to know where they are and be there. But, how do you know the information can be trusted, is it kept up to date, and are the authors reliable?
If only there were an app where you could share your interests, and see a personalised social calendar, where information is reliable, relevant, trustworthy, and that respects and prioritises your privacy.
Now there is….
Find friends through interests, & interests through friends.
On Plug.events you can
- find all of the events happening in your community, anywhere in the world.
- connect with other people in your community.
- control your privacy, with ease, by only revealing yourself to communities you trust.
- find a host that you can trust when traveling to a festival; and you invite someone for coffee when planning a trip.
- find teachers, bands, DJs, artists, organisers, thought leaders, and other creators.